Hellenic Hearts Educational Guidance Program
The Hellenic Hearts Educational Guidance Program provides education-to-career guidance to Hellenic American Youth through mentoring, networking, admissions counseling, and professionalism programs, with the goal of promoting higher education and increasing professional success.
- To make the collective experience and resources of the Hellenic-American community accessible to its youth.
- To support and counsel the Hellenic-American youth in achieving their educational and professional aspirations.
- To create an environment that builds confidence in our Hellenic-American youth so that they may reach whatever academic and professional goals they desire.
- To provide a path to career success to students of all means and education levels.
- To assist students of all backgrounds in implementing habits of success, professionalism, network development and community building.
- To continue and reinforce the cycle of giving established by the Hellenic-American community.
EGP is a volunteer-based program. It does not exist without the devotion of its volunteers. Volunteers are vital to the success of our program. Some tasks that you may join on a volunteer basis include: mentorship, career planning, professional development, event assistance (cleaning, organizing, monitoring), content production (blogging), and marketing.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us at email@example.com.