Hellenic Hearts Educational Guidance Program
The Hellenic Hearts Educational Guidance Program provides education-to-career guidance to Hellenic American Youth through mentoring, networking, admissions counseling, and professionalism programs, with the goal of promoting higher education and increasing professional success.
New York Public Library - Stephen A Schwarzman Building. Photo by Davide Cantelli.
Table of Contents
- EGP Overview
- FREE SAT Program
- Annual Mentoring Event
- College Admissions Workshop
- HH 2017 Class
- Volunteer Opportunities
- To make the collective experience and resources of the Hellenic-American community accessible to its youth.
- To support and counsel the Hellenic-American youth in achieving their educational and professional aspirations.
- To create an environment that builds confidence in our Hellenic-American youth so that they may reach whatever academic and professional goals they desire.
- To provide a path to career success to students of all means and education levels.
- To assist students of all backgrounds in implementing habits of success, professionalism, network development and community building.
- To continue and reinforce the cycle of giving established by the Hellenic-American community.
EGP is a volunteer-based program. It does not exist without the devotion of its members and volunteers. Members are individuals who contribute at least 10 hours a month to the organization, though most contribute significantly more.
To become a member, you must first join our organization as a volunteer. Volunteers are individuals who would like to contribute to the EGP cause, but cannot commit more than 10 hours a month to the organization. Volunteers are vital to the success of our program. Some tasks that you may join on a volunteer basis include: mentorship, career planning, professional development, event assistance (cleaning, organizing, monitoring), content production (blogging), and marketing.
If you are interested in volunteering, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Louie Karapanagiotides
- Amanda Christoforidis
- Katrina Christoforidis
- Lee Christoforidis
- Evan Ginis
- Haroula Ginis
- Christina Karapalides
- Evan Karapanagiotides
- Steph Karas
- Stefania Mancino
- Andriana Mylonas
- Peter Nikolos
- Hope Pappas
- Pauline Toboulidis
- Chris Voutsakis
- Christina Nikolos
- Vanessa Constantinidis